Data Society is looking for a driven, detail-oriented Programmer Analyst to support our efforts with the US Department of Justice (DOJ). You will be responsible for installing, assessing, troubleshooting, and patching systems utilized by the DOJ in the course of their normal work. You will be supporting a team of top-rate engineers, working alongside them to support the evolution of the US justice system. The team utilizes a variety of programming and analytical tools, and the important part of being successful in this job is being flexible enough to adapt to changing requirements, and patient enough to perform thorough and thoughtful work.
- Develop and distribute applications and software, including patches per guidelines set by management.
- Quickly respond to support tickets from customers, peers, and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor new network documentation for accuracy.
- Where needed, generate custom reports and documentation.
- Make recommendations for enhancing user value.
- Support application migrations, both in-house and client-based, as needed to ensure smooth transitions.
- Perform configuration management tasks.
- Conduct testing and evaluations to ensure proper functionality.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Three (3) years of work experience working in enterprise data management on projects of similar magnitude and complexity.
- Must be a US Citizen per Federal requirement.
- Preparing analytical files and databases.
- Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of R, Python, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Spyder, SAS, SQL, and Visual Studio.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
In alignment with the terms of the contract, salary will be between $100,000 to $110,000 per year. In addition, this position will be eligible for full benefits including Unlimited PTO, 17 paid holidays in 2023, Healthcare, 401k, Metro Transit subsidy, Paid Parental Leave, and Paid Disability.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
At Data Society, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Data Society is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Data Society does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.